- A diploma of graduation will be presented to each student who successfully completes a program of studies prescribed by the Board of Education. Students who fail to meet all requirements will not be permitted to participate in graduation exercises.
- Each student shall complete a minimum of 22.5 credits included from the listing above.
- Enrollment in a minimum of 5 courses that meet daily, plus physical education.
- Elective credits are chosen from core subject areas, foreign language and fine arts, as well as other academic and vocational areas.
- State statutes prohibit late arrival and early release for employment that is not supervised by the school.
- Students with excessive unexcused absences and/or unserved detentions may be prohibited from participation in graduation exercises.